For your convenience,
We select from the freshest ingredients available and our professional staff prepares delicious, wholesome food into trays that are sealed to retain freshness. View the brochure
- meals prepared and delivered fresh daily in sealed trays
- clients can choose meal plans from a variety of options
- each portion is individually packaged
- therapeutic and specials meals are available
- frozen meals can be easily reheated in the microwave
- our service allows clients to remain in their own homes.
*All menus and recipes approved by Direction Home
Akron Canton Area Agency on Aging.
Pre-pay for your home delivered meals:
Meal Delivery Trucks donated by:
Subaru Sharing the Love with Mature Services
Mature Services is proud to announce receiving a $1,000 grant from Meals on Wheels America, through participating in Subaru of America’s "Share the Love" event in 2014/2015.
View the press release.
For further information or if you are interested in receiving a sample meal call: 330-785-9770
We are proud to announce that Catherine Lewis-Beaverly, the
Manager of the Nutrition Program and Festive Food Catering,
is a licensed ServSafe® Instructor. ServSafe® is a food safety
training and certificate program administered by the National
Restaurant Association. In the future, we plan to offer training
classes to those seeking certification. To receive updates on
this and other Nutrition Program information and events,
please fill out the form below.