- Recieve an individual employment plan designed to expand your job potential.
- Upgrade skills, gain practical experience, and establish a recent work history.
- Get paid while in training at one of our Host Agencies.
- Contribute to valuable support services in the local community.
To become a participant in this program, applicants must qualify for the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP). Visit the SCSEP page to learn more about the program and contact your nearest office to learn the guidelines for enrollment.
*Please contact your local office for more info.
- SCSEP Manual (pdf) (docx)
- Time Sheet (pdf) (doc)
- Payroll Schedule 2015-16 (pdf) updated
- Emergency Medical Information Form (pdf) (doc)