- Provides the host agency with hard-working trainees who are eager to learn new tasks and computer skills.
- Carries no cost to the host agency (all benefits and salaries paid through the SCSEP program.)
- Allows agencies to contribute to mature workers upgrading of skills, gaining practical experience, and establishing a recent work history.
- Provides valuable support services to the local community through expanding agency operations.
- Have a current 501 (c)(3) or government unit status.
- Provide 20 hours a week of supervised training for each program participant placed at your agency.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Ensure that the Participant's activities will make a contribution to existing community services as well as enhance their skills.
*Please contact your local office for more info.